Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most perfect receipes site. If you are searching for tasty Mango – Coriandor Spicy Chutney recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Mango – Coriandor Spicy Chutney recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mango – coriandor spicy chutney recipe. You can cook mango – coriandor spicy chutney using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a heavenly Mango – Coriandor Spicy Chutney:
- Take 1 of small raw mango (diced).
- Take 1 cup of coriandor leaves with soft stems (clean and wash).
- Use 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 4 of green chillies.
- You need 1 inch of Ginger.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Black Salt.
- Prepare Aa needed of Water.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Mango – Coriandor Spicy Chutney:
- Take a grinding jar add green chillies, diced mango, ginger piece..
- Along with cumin seeds, salt, black salt..
- Add coriandor leaves, water. Grind it in smooth Chutney. This Chutney is finger licking taste..
Finely grate in the ginger, add the garlic and bring to a boil. Mango Cilantro Chutney is an extremely popular and traditional Indian style sweet-tangy chutney. It's also known as Coriander chutney / aam-dhaniya ki chutney. Mango Cilantro Chutney is made using raw-mango along with fresh cilantro or parsley along with few spices. Peel and dice half the onion and the garlic.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Mango – Coriandor Spicy Chutney makes your day cheerful.