Hi people, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are searching for excellent Apple Tea Poundcake recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Apple Tea Poundcake recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple tea poundcake recipe. To cook apple tea poundcake you only need 8 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a perfect Apple Tea Poundcake:
- Take of For the poundcake batter:.
- Prepare 95 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 20 grams of Almond flour.
- Use 120 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Take 120 grams of Granulated sugar.
- You need 2 of Eggs (L).
- Prepare 2 of tea bags Tea leaves (Earl Grey).
- Use 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Apple Tea Poundcake:
- Preliminaries: Line the poundcake tin with glassine paper. If the pan has a nonstick finish or is made of silicone, grease it with vegetable oil..
- Preliminaries: Return the eggs and butter to room temperature. Sift the cake flour twice from a height to incorporate lots of air into it, even if it seems like a lot of work..
- Make the caramelized apples and leave to cool. See. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146241-caramelized-apple.
- Put the room temperature butter in a bowl and mix until it's glossy like mayonnaise. If the butter is at room temperature it will reach the mayonnaise-like stage right away..
- Add all the granulated sugar to the creamed butter at once. Beat with a handheld mixer until it's white and fluffy, about 10 minutes..
- Push the butter towards the center of the bowl occasionally..
- After 10 minutes, it's quite fluffy..
- If you have more energy, continue beating for 15 minutes. You can skip this if you like..
- Break an egg into a separate bowl and beat it very well before adding it to the butter-sugar mixture. Use a handheld mixer for this again..
- Add the 2nd egg in the same way. If you add 2 eggs at once the batter may split. Cold eggs may make the batter split too..
- Add the lemon juice, cake flour and tea leaves. Turn the bowl counter-clockwise while scooping up the batter from the bottom of the bowl to mix..
- Mix well but not too much, until the batter is glossy. Add the caramelized apples..
- Pour the batter into the pancake pan. Make sure to fill the corners properly, and level out the surface..
- Bake for 20 minutes in a preheated 180°C oven, then lower the heat to 170°C and cover with aluminum foil and bake for another 20 minutes..
- After cooling the cake for a while, wrap it up in foil and let rest in the refrigerator for a day. The butter doesn't taste good unless it's chilled and hardened, so wait a day..
- When the cake is just out of the refrigerator it's hard and firm, so leave it at room temperature for a while before eating..
- I dusted the top of the cake with powdered sugar this time, but you can also put on some nuts before baking the cake..
- Please also take a look at "Mild Caramelized Apple Poundcake" -. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156715-comforting-caramelized-apple-poundcake.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Apple Tea Poundcake turns your day joyful.