What’s up friends, back with us in the most complete receipes web site. If you are searching for interesting Grilled Romaine Antipasto Salad recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Grilled Romaine Antipasto Salad recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled romaine antipasto salad recipe. You can have grilled romaine antipasto salad using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a yummy Grilled Romaine Antipasto Salad:
- Use 2 of heads of romaine lettece.
- Take 1 of fresh beefsteak tomato, cut in wedges.
- Provide 8 of slices of salami.
- Use 14 of slices pepperoni.
- Use 12 of small fresh mozzarella balls.
- Provide 1/4 cup of shaved Provolone cheese.
- You need 16 of black olives.
- Provide 16 of marinade artichoke halves.
- Provide 1/4 of thin sliced red onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of roasted red peppers, cut in strips.
- Use of BASTING SAUCE AND DRESSING.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 3 tbsp of Balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- You need 1 tbsp of romano cheese, grated.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper, and salt to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Get 2 tbsp of mixed chopped fresh herbs. I used a combination of basil, chives and parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp of hot sauce, such as Frank's brand.
- Get of ACCOMPANIMENTS.
- Use 8 oz of grilled Ahi tuna.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Grilled Romaine Antipasto Salad:
- Trim off dark outer leaves of romaine, cut each head in half lengthwise and trim stem to clean it up.
- Wisk all Basting and Dressing ingredients in a bowl.
- Brush romaine with dressing on all sides.
- Grill over direct heat, turning and basting once . It will take only 1 to 2 minutes on each side to get a charred look but still be crisp. Arrange either one or two hearts on a plate and divide remaining ingredients evenly between plates. Slice tuna and also divide evenly. Serve with remaining dressing for adding individually.
- Note, I seared the tuna with the romaine on the grill. I first brushed it with my spicy ranch dressing recipe attached below then seasoned it with cracked black pepper and cooked it about 2 to 4 minutes on each side depending on the thickness of the fish for rare https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/353091-spicy-ranch-dipdressing.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Grilled Romaine Antipasto Salad turns your day joyful.