Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most perfect receipes web site. If you are looking for complete Prawn Zucchini Pasta recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Prawn Zucchini Pasta recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn zucchini pasta recipe. To cook prawn zucchini pasta you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a remarkably good Prawn Zucchini Pasta:
- Get 150 g of Black Tiger Prawns.
- Prepare 170 g of Zucchini Noodles.
- Provide 1/2 of Lemon.
- You need of Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Take of Ginger.
- Get of Dill.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Take of Pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Prawn Zucchini Pasta:
- Add prawns, garlic, ginger and a splash of ACV in a zip lock bag and marinate for about 15 Min.
- Clean the lemon thoroughly then peel off a strip of lemon peel, then cut it into thin strips. Juice lemon, you want about 1 tbsp.
- Fry prawns until cooked, set aside on a plate.
- Add lemon peel to the frying pan and fry off. Then add zucchini noodles, dill, salt and pepper to the pan (you might need to add a little bit of water with this step).
- Chop prawns into chunks, mix them and lemon juice into the noodles in the pan and allow to get warm.
I got the idea for pasta with zucchini and tomatoes from my zucchini bake. I kept pasta amount low just enough to make the dish filling. Celebrate shellfish with our prawn pasta recipes. Try the popular lemon and chilli prawn linguine or stir up a spicy Spanish seafood spaghetti. Celebrate shellfish with our prawn pasta recipes.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Prawn Zucchini Pasta turns your day joyful.