Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most complete receipes page. If you are looking for tasty Leek, Onion and Potato Soup recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Leek, Onion and Potato Soup recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to leek, onion and potato soup recipe. You can cook leek, onion and potato soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a delicious Leek, Onion and Potato Soup:
- Take 3-4 of leeks.
- Get 1 of medium onion.
- Use 3 of medium potatoes peeled.
- Provide 50 g of butter.
- You need 850 ml of vegetable or chicken stock.
- You need 275 ml of whole milk.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Ground black pepper.
- Get of Fresh Chives or parsley, finely chopped to top soup.
- Provide 1-2 tbsp of creme fraiche per soup bowl.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Leek, Onion and Potato Soup:
- Trim the leeks, discard the tough outer layers..
- Slice them finely and wash them in 2-3 changes of water. Drain well..
- Melt the butter in a pan over a medium to low heat and add the leeks, potatoes and onion stirring well. Season with salt and pepper. Allow the vegetables to sweat for 15 minutes over a very low heat..
- Add the stock and milk and bring to a simmering point. Cover and let the soup simmer gently for 20 minutes, or until the vegetables are soft, don't allow the milk to boil..
- Allow to cool slightly then blend into a smooth creamy texture. Return to the heat, check seasoning, add more salt and pepper if needed. Add a tablespoon or two of creme fraiche depending on how creamy you want it..
- Sprinkle some chives or parsley on top to garnish when serving..
Split lengthways and chop finely, wash and drain. In a large saucepan, gently melt the butter; add the leeks, potatoes and onion. Stir to coat the veggies well in the butter. Melt oil/butter in a large saucepan and add leeks, potatoes and onion. Leek and Potato Soup, made with healthy vegetables and creamy potatoes, is rich and comforting without the need for heavy creams or butter.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Leek, Onion and Potato Soup makes your day joyful.