Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most interesting receipes page. If you are looking for yummy Strawberry Cup Cake(eggless) recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Strawberry Cup Cake(eggless) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry cup cake(eggless) recipe. To make strawberry cup cake(eggless) you need 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a tasty Strawberry Cup Cake(eggless):
- Use 1 cup of maida.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- Take 1/2 cup of sugar powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of strawberry crush (I used Homemade).
- Get 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Take 1.5 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of soda bi carb.
- Get 2-3 drop of pink colour(opt).
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need of for frosting.
- You need 1 cup of cheesecream.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped fresh strawberry.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Strawberry Cup Cake(eggless):
- Sieve together maida, baking powder, baking soda,in a bowl..
- In the sieved flour mixture, add milk along with butter, powdered sugar, vanilla essence, and strawberry crush till it becomes flowing consistency. Meanwhile, pre-heat the oven at 200 degree Celsius and line the moulds with cupcake cups..
- Now, pour the batter and bake the cupcakes for 12 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius. Once done, cool them on a rack for at least two hours before frosting them..
- Then, prepare the frosting for the strawberry cupcakes.I used homemade cheese cream frosting for my cupcakes and garnished with strawberry before serving..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Strawberry Cup Cake(eggless) makes your day cheerful.