What’s up friends, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are searching for yummy Bong Mishti Platter (Medley of Rasogulla, Kheer Kadam, Sandesh) recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Bong Mishti Platter (Medley of Rasogulla, Kheer Kadam, Sandesh) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bong mishti platter (medley of rasogulla, kheer kadam, sandesh) recipe. You can cook bong mishti platter (medley of rasogulla, kheer kadam, sandesh) using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a appetizing Bong Mishti Platter (Medley of Rasogulla, Kheer Kadam, Sandesh):
- Use 1 litre of Full fat Milk.
- Get 1/2 cup of curd, whisked.
- Take 1 litre of cold water.
- You need 180 gm of Sugar.
- You need 140 ml. of Water.
- You need 5 gm of Cardamom powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of Rose water.
- Take 5 gm of Sliced, slivers of Pistachios.
- Get 150 gm of Castor Sugar.
- You need 200 gm of Curd.
- Prepare 100 gm of Paneer.
- Use 1 tsp. of Lemon zest.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Bong Mishti Platter (Medley of Rasogulla, Kheer Kadam, Sandesh):
- Boil milk and add curd till the water completely seperates off the paneer.Completely drain off the water and tie the paneer in clean cotton cloth.Squeeze the excess water and let it to dry in the refrigirator for 12-24hrs.Now add plain flour and dried panner in a bowl and knead continously for 15 minutes till the dough becomes soft.Make small balls and keep aside..
- In a heavy bottomed kadai put sugar and water and stir well. bring it to boil and add 1 spoon of milk to remove dirt.Then add the balls and leave it for 5 mins(do not stir)..
- Then add 2 teaspoon of ice water and let it boil again.Repeat process for 30 minutes or till the balls become puffy and put off the stove.Let it cool before serving. Do not refrigirate it..
- For Kheer Kadam: Grate the paneer and place it in a wok. Stir constantly and roast. When paneer get dry and turns little brown in colour, turn off the flame. Take out roasted paneer in a plate. Add powdered sugar in grated mawa and mix really well. Now make approx 11 small balls from mawa (equal to the size of ladoo). Take one mawa ball and flatten it very gently. Now place one rasgullas in it and lift the mawa from all sides and roll back giving it a round shape..
- Coat this ball with roasted paneer and place it over plate. Likewise prepare add raskadam. Place these scrumptious Raskadam in refrigerator for 1 hour prior serving. Raskadam can be stored in refrigerator for 3 to 4 days..
- For Dahi sorbet (Version of Mishti Doi) place 100 ml. Water with sugar and lemon zest in a small saucepan over a low heat until sugar has dissolved completely. Remove from heat and whisk in the yoghurt. Strain into a clean bowl and cool over an ice bath. Transfer to the ice cream machine and churn according to instructions till set. Once set, set aside in freezer..
- On a platter splash the sweeten curd with beetroot paste, place a elaichi flavoured tuille align the dahi sorbet, place kheer kadam, rasgullas, sandesh onto the platter on different sides and sprinkle some finely chopped pistachios. Serve chilled..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Bong Mishti Platter (Medley of Rasogulla, Kheer Kadam, Sandesh) makes your day joyful.