What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for interesting Healthy Coconut Whip Cream recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Healthy Coconut Whip Cream recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy coconut whip cream recipe. You can cook healthy coconut whip cream using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a remarkably good Healthy Coconut Whip Cream:
- Provide 2 of cans coconut milk.
- Take 2 of tablespoons of powder sugar or more to taste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Healthy Coconut Whip Cream:
- Place 2 cans of pure coconut milk in your refrigerator over night..
- Also place your mixing bowl in your refrigerator over night..
- Open your cans of coconut milk but DO NOT SHAKE THE CANS UP. You want the coconut milk to be a solid cream. Before you scoop the thick cream from the cans, make a small hole in the cream and drain the excess coconut milk that has separated from the cream and settled on the bottom into a fine mesh strainer into a bowl or container, chill and save the liquid for other recipes..
- Scoop cream into your chilled bowl and start to beat right away on high. Once it starts getting thicker, add your sugar and extract, both are optional. I like it lightly sweet and with no extract, just the natural coconut flavor. Once it looks like heavy whipped cream and is stiff, standing on it's own off the beaters, when you shut off the mixer, you are done!. It's refreshing and delicious plus it's all natural and VERY low in cals and fat. Perfect way to have your sweet treat while keeping on track! ;).
Not nearly what you would expect it to be. The best part about homemade whipped coconut cream is all of it's many uses and how much you can vary the flavor. Whipped Coconut Cream: A great dairy free alternative to standard whipped cream that's just as easy to make and twice as delicious! Although this whipped cream will keep for a few days in the refrigerator, I strongly suggest that you use it right away. I find that it tends to firm up and get a tad.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Healthy Coconut Whip Cream turns your day cheerful.