Hi buddy, welcome back to the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for yummy Curd (dahi)sandwich recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Curd (dahi)sandwich recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curd (dahi)sandwich recipe. To make curd (dahi)sandwich you need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a remarkably good Curd (dahi)sandwich:
- Get 2 of white milk bread slice.
- Take 1 cup of hungcurd.
- Take 1/2 of carrots finaly chopped.
- You need 1/2 of green chilli finaly chopped.
- Provide Pinch of red chilli flakes.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of butter.
- Take 1 of small onion chopped.
- Get 2 tbs of finaly chopped green coriander leaves.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Curd (dahi)sandwich:
- In a mixing bowl add given all ingredients (left butter) mix it well.
- Now take a bread slice put on prepared mixture and spread evenly now put on second bread slice.
- Then shallow fry until nice brown colour.
Place the bowl of milk in the casserole or a thermocol box. Wrap a warm cloth or woolen scarf to the bowl and keep inside the shelf. Curd is a traditional yogurt or fermented milk product, originating from the Indian subcontinent, usually prepared from cow's milk, and sometimes buffalo milk, or goat milk. This recipe of curd sandwich or dahi sandwich is that perfect summer meal you are looking for! Sandwich l eggless & without oven.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Curd (dahi)sandwich makes your day cheerful.