What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes site. If you are looking for complete Dahi vada Curd vada recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Dahi vada Curd vada recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dahi vada curd vada recipe. To make dahi vada curd vada you only need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a remarkably good Dahi vada Curd vada:
- You need 3 cup of soaked and grinded udad Dal.
- Take 5 cups of curd.
- You need To taste of Salt and red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1 tsp of green chutney.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Dahi vada Curd vada:
- Grinded the Dal in a fine paste mix with salt.
- Heated the oil in a pan and made the bass and fried well.
- Till it becomes crispy then took out and dipped in the water for a minute and pressed with the palm and dipped in the fedded curd.
- In the curd mixed salt and sugar to make the curd tasty and on the top garnish with chilli powder and roasted jeera powder and green chutney.
Basically, this wonderful, rich & creamy dish is prepared by first frying. I am a big big fan of Tamil nadu style thayir vadai. I love this South Indian style dahi vada more than sambar vadai & rasa vadai. Dahi vada is a preferred Indian snack which are often made during the festive season. Dahi refers yogurt and vada are fried dumpling.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Dahi vada Curd vada turns your day cheerful.