Hi people, back with us in the most interesting receipes blog. If you are looking for delicious Bajra no Rotlo ( millet chapati#milletflour recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Bajra no Rotlo ( millet chapati#milletflour recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bajra no rotlo ( millet chapati#milletflour recipe. To make bajra no rotlo ( millet chapati#milletflour you only need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a tasty Bajra no Rotlo ( millet chapati#milletflour:
- Take 1 cup of millet flour.
- Provide 1 cup of white millet flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of wheat flour (optional).
- Take 1 Tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare of Salt as per your taste.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Bajra no Rotlo ( millet chapati#milletflour:
- Mix and sieve all the flours and add ghee, salt and make medium soft dough (please note do not bind the dough all together, make dough of one chapati at a time) see pics.
- Kneading is a must to create softness, so knead first and then take some dry flour in your hand and between your 2 palm make thick chapati, traditional people they can make big ROTLO with hands only but I used my palms and in the last to give finishing I used rolling board also.
- Normally traditionally this chapati roast on charcoal but I used my gas top on nonstick tawa, it’s need high heat first and then law flame.
- When done apply some ghee or butter and enjoy it with any curries.
Slowly add a little Water at a time to form a stiff dough. Bajra is one of the oldest millet used by our ancestors. Along with wheat flour even bajra was included in the regular diet. It is known to have a very high When you compare your wheat chapati with bajra, you will feel that eating bajra makes you feel heavy or full in lesser portion. So you are eating less and.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your Bajra no Rotlo ( millet chapati#milletflour turns your day joyful.